Thursday, March 14, 2013

D.M.C. - Devil May Cry

D.M.C. - Devil May Cry is a reboot for the long enduring series Devil May Cry. The series follows the protagonist Dante.
Dante is one of two twin sons of the Devil Prince Sparda and the Archangel Eva. The Devil King Mundus killed Eva and imprisoned Sparda in an eternal Hell for falling in love and having a child, as he only knew about one of the twins. The other twin's name is Vergil. Both of the twins were taught to fight and were given their parents power as they were growing up.
The new game has begun back when Dante found out his true heritage. He and Vergil soon meet and they plan to end Mundus's reign over the city of Limbo.
The game really sucks you in and though it the original advertising made many of the die hard fan of the series complain i believe that it has earned its place in the series.

1 comment:

  1. I still don't understand Devil May Cry. To be honest I have never played it. I hear it is a great game, but I fear that it's too bloody for my tastes. Still, I have seen the graphics and they are awesome. I would not question this games quality.

    ReplyDelete