Friday, March 8, 2013
Ghost Recon: Online
Ghost Recon: Online is a Free-To-Play third-person shooter game for PC created and supported by Ubisoft, the designers behind the Tom Clancy game series and the Assassin's Creed series that I talked about last week.
The game is, as I previously stated, free to play. You are given a choice between three different classes for each match. The classes are Recon, Assault, and Specialist. The Recon class focuses on long range sniping and is complimented by the ability to go invisible for short periods of time while moving slowly. The Assault class has better armor than the other two classes and is best for mid to close range fighting. Lastly, the Specialist class uses item like sensor grenades to inform their team of the locations of enemy players.
Each of the classes level up separately to unlock access to better weapons and armor. To unlock the higher level equipment or purchase upgrades you can use in-game currency, gained by playing matches, or in some cases you can buy special tokens using real currency to get the equipment. In some special cases the later is the only way to receive some promotional items.
This is a game that is still in the beta stages and I would suggest following and getting into now. The game can only get better from her on out and I am sure it will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment